Best Breed All Breed Dog Diet
- Additional Information
- Naturally formulated for dogs that may not have a specific need, but are deserving of a basic high quality diet.
- Premium protein from chicken, menhaden fish and eggs provide all the essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass.
- Efficient sources of energy from premium chicken fat, canola oil and healthy grains, including oatmeal and pearled barley.
- The nutrient-rich Green-Lipped Sea Mussel helps support joint and connective tissue health.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, feeds naturally-occurring micro-organisms, promoting healthy gastrointestinal functions and more consistently solid stools.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurtures healthy skin and promotes a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without antibiotics and added hormones.
- Best Breed All Breed Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all life stages (puppy through senior).
Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Sorghum, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Flax Seed, Lecithin, Menhaden Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Meal, Sea Salt, New Zealand Sea Mussel, Canola Oil, L-Lysine, DL Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.